A leading company in Qatar with a diverse range of engineering
As a Leading EPIC contractors in the State of Qatar with an enviable,proven track record comprising of a large variety of Qatari andinternational clients; including: Ashghal (Public Works Authority),Kahramaa (Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation) , QatarPetroleum (QP), Private Engineering Office (PEO), Qatar Steel, QatarGas, Qatar Armed Forces, Mannesmann Demag, Gencor Beverley, SiemensVai Pomini, FCB and CCIC, Hyundai and Iberdtola
- Knowledge to develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures & testing methods
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures
- To perform quality audits on processes.
- Analyze all products and nonconformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Knowledge of all quality assurance standards & monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- B.Tech/BE Mechanical Degree
- 8-10 YEARS full time Experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Plants as a QA/QC Engineer or Inspector .
- At Least 3-4 years working experience in Plant Piping after CSWIP 3.1.1
- 3-5 years experience in Qatar / Middle East is preferred .