Job Role – Planning Technician
Job Location – Qatar
No. of Vacancies – 6
Salary – QAR 3’000 + Overtime
Other Facilities – Accommodation , Transportation ,Medical Insurance provided .
Duty Hours – 10 hrs per day
Contract Duration – 2 year
Qualification & Experience –
- completion of Higher Secondary education (+2) followed by formal training in the use of computerized Maintenance Management & Planning Software .
- 7 years of maintenance experience in Petroleum Refinery , Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry .
- Mandatory experience in the field of Routine Maintenance Planning
- Mandatory experience in the field of Shutdown & Turnaround Planning
- Mandatory experience in the field of Computerized Maintenance Management System(SAP or similar ) and Planning & Scheduling Software (Primavera & Microsoft Project )
- Good communicative skill in English (written & spoken )