We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR firm and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and conducting recruitment drives. To be successful in this role, you should have an HR academic background along with work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine the qualification criteria for each position
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labour legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field