New Openings announced for Fire Alarm & Detection Engineers in one of the fastest growing Infrastructure Support Businesses in the world, providing communities across five continents with the fundamental solutions, tools and structures for the advancement of the societies.
As a leading EPC contractor, offering a wide range of services, including power plant and desalination facilities, cast products, nuclear reactors, turbines, etc. Our client boasts
- Maintenance of all fire-protection systems including foam, FM 200, CO2, PAS, sprinkler, and deluge systems, flow switch, tamper switch as well as all pumps and compressor equipment; linking of all systems with main fire-alarm systems.
- Testing and troubleshooting with all detectors including heat detector, gas detector, Beam Detector, flame detector, ionization
- Commissioning with 3rd party devices like AHUs, Security Doors
,FCUsand ExtractFans connected to fire alarm system through interfaces used to monitor ,controllingand supervising.
- Working with Smoke
- Panel Termination, Loop checking, testing
- Should be experienced in the
oil / gas, power plant industries with ,infrastructure thoroughknowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
- Ability to resolve
Engineering issuesby applying accepted principles, codes and standards.
- Minimum Experience 3 years’ experience in fire alarm & Detection system
- Candidate must have good knowledge of EDWARDS EST Programming
Note:– We are looking for candidate who have a degree in Electrical Engineering and a decent knowledge in EDWARD EST Programming