Zedpoint Plus is looking for welders with high-quality craftsmanship. If
you join us, you will be part of a team of professionals who share their available knowledge and skills to be successful in realizing their projects. Our client is a fully certified company,
procedures and methodologies used are continuously assessed and monitored.
- Welding and assembling metal components such as stainless steel and sheet metal
- Upkeeping of the work area
- Identifying potential welding problems and work out the solution
- Keeping Engineer updated on work progress
- Assisting Engineer in welding quality issues and improvement.
- Ensuring assigned daily work schedule and production target is achieved
- Complying with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations
- Performing all kinds of welding, brazing and cutting on any type or metal using tools commonly used in welding work.
- Planning layouts, constructs, installs, repairs and maintains all types of pipelines, fittings
andfixtures as required in plant construction and maintenance using tools commonly used in pipefitting work.
- Working closely and interacting with supervision and QA/QC.
- Welding metal materials to piping systems equipment using the appropriate welding procedure for the various equipment and metal types involved
- Possessing high knowledge and understanding of company products and services
- Providing daily report or current updates in
EngineeringDepartment and other related high-quality WhatsApp group for goodnews, issues, tasks andplans
- Carrying out such other duties & responsibilities as per Company required from time to time
• At least completed a technical professional education (or equivalent level of education)
• Experience with contracts for offshore: a minimum of 3 years experience being hired as a certified
6G /6GR welder in the fabrication of offshore / offshore elements such as Jackets & Topsides
• Valid certificates and stamp lists or proven experience
• Being able to make highly accurate welding joints between components like (carbon steel,
stainless steel, duplex, cunifer etc.)
• Willingness to assess your skills by welding tests
• Being able to work with materials in various thicknesses
• A valid safety certificate (VCA)
• A positive and solution-oriented attitude
• Any additional training is a plus!